This post might act as a supplement to outline my e-commerce project experience.
My most recent e-commerce projects have involved me designing and developing for the following technologies, integration points, and key functionality:
- Hybris 3.1 and 4.0 clustered.
- Commidea web service version 4 for online payment processing
- Some familiarity with PCI compliance
- Facetted navigation to enable filtering of products based on attributes
- Google Analytics including E-commerce conversion and site search
- Mailbrain and Prolog formats for order fulfilment
Some of the more generic technologies involved include:
- Spring 2.5, web service client resource pooling
- Tomcat 6, Servlets, Filters, Portlets, eXo
- Apache httpd, Redhat Enterprise Linux on Rackspace hosted servers
- MySQL, Java 6, Apache Axis SOAP web services
Earlier in my career I developed bespoke online purchasing systems as part of existing sites that I had responsibility for extending and maintaining.
- An online stationary ordering system
- A ski pass registration and sale system
- Online interest registration system with colour-coded map of township lots available for purchase
Post a Comment